- Comes from the Middle English superceden, to postpone.
- The only word in the english language that ends in -sede.
- Means to to take the place of or replace.
- Can mean to discard or set aside as obsolete or inferior.
- Super SEED with the ED Inverted = Supersede (mnemonic).
Super Dandelion Seeds:
Image: Super Dandelion Seeds.
Image source: from flickr by Aaron of NEPA (cc)
Tags: Mnemonic - Seed - Supersede
Posted by ALCHEssMIST - Alchemipedia - Cetacographer - Nirvana - Tags alliance.
Alchemipedia Animals | Alchemipedia Dates | Alchemipedia Geography | Alchemipedia Numbers | Alchemipedia People | Alchemipedia Years |
Home | Index | A-Z | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Migaloo | Music | Numbers | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World | Years |