Dark Ages Details:
- Period of chaos, destruction & rebuilding.
- Period generally starting from the fall of Rome in the 5th Century (AD 476).
- Period ending with the appearance of stable Germanic kingdoms & the development of knights in the 9th Century (AD 800).
- Followed by the Medieval Period.
- The idea of a Dark Age originates from Petrarch during the 1330s.
Tags: Chaos - Dark Ages - Medieval - Petrarch - Roman Empire - Rome -
Posted by ALCHEssMIST - Alchemipedia - Cetacographer - Nirvana - Tags alliance.
Alchemipedia Animals | Alchemipedia Dates | Alchemipedia Geography | Alchemipedia Numbers | Alchemipedia People | Alchemipedia Years |
Home | Index | A-Z | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Migaloo | Music | Numbers | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World | Years |