Polyphasic Sleep Definition:
- Refers to sleeping multiple times in a 24 hour period, typically more than twice.
- The term was first used by the psychologist J.S. Szymanski.
- The biphasic pattern of sleep does not follow any particular schedule.
- The monophasic sleep pattern is the default schedule.
- Buckminster Fuller (pictured)
- Dr. Claudio Stampi
- Professor David Dinges of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Steve Pavlina (http://www.stevepavlina.com)
Posted by ALCHEssMIST - Alchemipedia - Cetacographer - Nirvana - Tags alliance.
Alchemipedia Animals | Alchemipedia Dates | Alchemipedia Geography | Alchemipedia Numbers | Alchemipedia People | Alchemipedia Years |
Home | Index | A-Z | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Migaloo | Music | Numbers | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World | Years |