Adriatic Sea Facts:
- The Adriatic Sea is a part of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The Adriatic Sea separates the Italian Peninsula from the Balkan peninsula.
- Geologically, the Adriatic Sea, also separates the system of the Apennine Mountains from that of the Dinaric Alps & adjacent ranges.
- The western side of the Adriatic Sea runs along the east Italian coast.
- The eastern side of the Adriatic Sea runs along the coastlines of Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina (26 km), Montenegro, & Albania.
- The Adriatic Sea (especially the northern portion) is the sea area most severely affected by outbreaks of massive marine mucilage.
- Drin (Drini)
Tags: Adriatic Sea - Albania - Balkan Peninsula - Bosnia - Croatia - Geography - Herzegovina - Marine Mucilage - Mediterranean Sea - Montenegro - Slovenia
Posted by ALCHEssMIST - Alchemipedia - Cetacographer - Nirvana - Tags alliance.
Alchemipedia Animals | Alchemipedia Dates | Alchemipedia Geography | Alchemipedia Numbers | Alchemipedia People | Alchemipedia Years |
Home | Index | A-Z | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Migaloo | Music | Numbers | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World | Years |