Jinky Young Demographics:
- Born - May 21, 2001 (Baguio City, Philippines)
- Age - 8 years old (2009)
- Nationality - Filipino
- Residence - Philippines
- Mother - Marilyn Young
- Father - Late Bobby Fischer (Robert James Fischer, 1943-2008)
- Bobby Fischer's body was exhumed for DNA testing.
- The tests show that Bobby Fischer is not the biological father of Jinky Young.
Jinky Young Facts:
- Common law daughter, claimed love-child & until recently the potential main heir to Bobby Fischer's fortune.
- Jinky's claim has been filed with Icelandic courts & is awaiting judgement.
- The recently reported paternity DNA test results indicate that Bobby Fischer is not Jinky's biological father, so the claim above is likely to be dismissed.
- The lawyer for Jinky & her mother is Samuel Estimo.
- Under Icelandic law, the lawful wife gets one-third of the estate of a deceased person while the lawful child inherits the remaining two-thirds. [1,2]
- Jinky Young was born at the Saint Louis University Sacred Heart Hospital in Baguio City. 
- The last time Jinky & her mother saw Fischer was in September 2005, in Reykjavik, when they had a 3-week visit. [3,4]
- On December 1 (2009), Jinky Young attended her father's grave in a small cemetery at the Laugardaelir church in Selfoss town, southwest Iceland. [5,7]
- Samuel Estimo & a lady Icelandic lawyer accompanied Jinky on December 2 to a Reykjavik hospital where blood samples were taken for DNA paternity testing. [3,4,7]
- Travelled to London in December 2009 for a shoot of a BBC-HBO documentary on the life of Bobby Fischer. 
"I had seen with my two eyes how Bobby lovingly took care of her daughter Jinky during her infant days in Baguio," [GM Eugene Torre] [1,2]
"Bobby will turn in his grave if the inheritance of his daughter Jinky will not be awarded by the Icelandic court," [GM Eugene Torre] [1,2]
"It's well that Miyoko has been declared as the lawful wife of Bobby. But I am still seeking justice for Jinky, my daughter with Bobby, who was born in Baguio City, Philippines in May, 2001." [Marilyn Young through lawyer Samuel Estimo] 
“There was not a day that Bobby didn’t call us, sometimes three to four times, except when I was in school. He would always ask for Jinky, who would say, ‘I love you, Daddy.’” [Marilyn Young] [3,4,7]
 - Fischer's daughter Jinky files claim to his estate (Chessbase News) (link)
 - Love life of Bobby Fischer (Trinidad & Tobago Guardian) (link)
 - Jinky Young, Bobby Fischer’s daughter (ChessMoso Blog, firstname.lastname@example.org) (link)
 - Pestaño: Jinky Young, Bobby Fischer’s daughter (Sun.Star) (link)
 - http://www.mb.com.ph
 - Bobby Fischer's Pinay heir may get settlement. (GMANews.tv) (link)
 - Marilyn and Jinky visit Fischer's tomb (ChessBase News) (link)
 - Jinky er ekki dóttir Bobbys Fischer (visir.is) (link)
Image Credit - Jinky & Marilyn Young at Bobby Fischer's Grave 2009 - Chessbase.com
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |