Stacey Basic Facts:
- Gender - Both / Unisex
- Origin - Greek (via Anastasia, girls name) - meaning Resurrection
- Origin - Latin - meaning stable (via Stacey)
- Pronunciation - STAY see
- Form of - Anastasia
- Similar Names - Stacy, Staci, Stasia, Stasya, Tasia
- Was most popular, as a girls name, in 1970.
- This name could also have originated with the surname, Eustace.
- Oh Stacey (Look What You've Done) by The Zutons
- Stacey's Mom by Fountains of Wayne
- "That's not my name" by The Ting Tings
"Stacey's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne:
"That's Not My Name" by The Ting Tings
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |