Monday

Pi (Word Length Mnemonics)


Word length mnemonics are the commonest method for remembering Pi.

Pi = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971...

7 digits of pi:
How I wish I could calculate pi.

15 digits of pi:
How I like a drink, alcoholic of course,
after the heavy lectures involving quantum mechanics.

21 digits of pi:
Now, I wish I could recollect pi.
"Eureka," cried the great inventor.
Christmas Pudding; Christmas Pie
Is the problem's very center.

32 digits of pi:
Sir, I bear a rhyme excelling
In mystic force, and magic spelling
Celestial sprites elucidate
All my own striving can't relate
Or locate they who can cogitate
And so finally terminate.
Finis.

Tags:
15 - 21 - 32 - Digits - Mnemonic - Pi - Word Length Mnemonic


Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |

No comments:

 
Web Statistics