- A female bartender that serves beverages behind a drinks bar in - bar /pub / tavern / inn / similar establishment.
- A mixologist is a term used for a bartender who specializes in making cocktails.
Smile and be polite:
- A nice smile always puts people at ease.
- Don't be grumpy or have attitude with customers.
- Maintain eye contact when talking with customer.
- Don't appear bored.
- Makes a customer more likely to come back.
- These same customers may then defend you against rude customers.
- Especially if there are rude comments.
- Refer to the manager if any concerns about a customer.
- Most customers at bars hate to wait.
- Reduces mistakes when very busy at the bar.
- Helps your work colleagues.
- Helps get right order to right customer.
- Good customer service skill.
- Regular customers value being remembered.
- If free drink offered, don't select a very expensive one.
- It is important to appear disciplined.
- If you have problems at home, don't bring to work.
- Personal issues at work may affect your workability.
Image Credit - http://images.wellcome.ac.uk/
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |