- Adjective - Of or relating to clairvoyance.
- Adjective - Having the supposed power to see objects or events that cannot be perceived by any of the senses.
- Noun - A person, i.e. a medium, possessing the supposed power of clairvoyance.
- Date - 1844.
- French, from clair clear (from Latin clarus) + voyant, present participle of voir to see, from Latin vidēre.
- Alice A.Bailey - Author on mysticism & founder of international esoteric movement.
- Allison DuBois - American psychic medium.
- Anthony Carr - Canadian psychic who claims to predict the future.
- C.W. Leadbeater - English clergyman, author & clairvoyant.
- David Wells - British psychic medium.
- Derek Acorah - British psychic medium & TV personality.
- Doreen Virtue - American spiritual & psychic author.
- Edgar Cayce - US Spiritual psychic & healer (1877-1945).
- Irene Hughes - American psychic.
- James Van Praagh - American psychic medium & TV personality.
- Jeane Dixon - Celebrity astrologer & psychic (United States).
- John Edward - American psychic medium, TV host & author.
- John Holland - American psychic medium & psychic author.
- JoJo Savard - Canadian psychic, astrologer & TV celebrity.
- Kenny Kingston - American celebrity psychic.
- Madame Blavatsky - Psychic medium, founder of the Theosophical Society.
- Nostradamus - French prophet, seer & 16th century plague doctor (1503-1566).
- Richard Knight - Clairvoyant & Tarot reader.
- Rosemary Altea - Psychic and spiritual author who was born in England.
- Rosemary Ellen Guiley - Author & paranormal investigator.
- Sylvia Browne - American psychic.
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |