The Hottest Ever Recorded Temperature:
- El Azizia in Libya (pictured opposite).
- Also known as Al 'Aziziyah (Arabic: العزيزية).
- Temperature of 136 degrees Fahrenheit (57.8 Celsius) on September 13, 1922.
- This is the hottest ever measured.
- Death Valley, California, USA.
- 134 Fahrenheit (57.8 Celsius) on July 10, 1913.
- Is Dallol, Ethiopia.
- Warmest place on earth.
- Average yearly ambient surface air temperature of 34.4°C = 93.92°F.
- Equivalent of 307.55 kelvin.
Coldest Place On Earth (Vostok Station, Antarctica) July 21, 1983
Image from Photobucket.com
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |