- Hakuna matata is a Swahili phrase.
- It literally translates as "There are no worries".
- Sometimes it is translated as "no worries".
- It is similar to the English phrase "no problem".
- The phrase was used in the very popular Disney film, The Lion King (1994), and this has subsequently lead to an increased popularity of the Swahili saying.
- "Hakuna Matata" is also a song from Disney's, The Lion King.
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |