- Where there is a delay in reaching full height.
- Final height is achieved later than expected for normal puberty.
- Sometimes referred to as 'late bloomer' with respect to puberty.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (age 39 years)
- Mark Twain (age 34 years)
- Pierre Trudeau (age at least 28 years)
- W.B. Yeats (age 30 years)
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |