- Many polysyllabic words have no rhyme.
- Only small group of single-syllable words do not rhyme.
- Month - Hunth (an abbreviation for hundred thousand)
- Orange - Gorringe (Sussex surname) & Blorenge (Welsh mountain) & Sporange (more common father is sporangium).
- Purple - Curple (hind quarters of a horse) & Hirple (walk with a limp).
- Silver - Chilver (provincial term meaning a ewe-lamb or ewe mutton) & Dicky Dilver.
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |