- Father - Emperor Yao Di (Tang Yao).
- Mother - concubine San Yi.
- Legend is that the semi-mythical Emperor Yao (2357-2255 B.C.) invented Go (Weiqi) to enlighten his low intelligence son Dan Zhu.
- Dan Zhu is reported to have spent most his time playing Go.
- Emperor Yao believed Dan Zhu was not suitable for anything other than Go.
- Dan Zhu was exiled to present day Zhucheng in Shandong by his father.
- Dan Zhu is portrayed in history texts as a villainous son compared with the virtuous nature of his Emperor father.
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |