Mortality rates and the causes of death in London during the week of the 25th of April to the 2nd of May, 1665.
Bubonic plague caused by Yersinia pestis was a major cause of death in 1665.
From: London's dreadful visitation, or a collection of all the Bills of Mortality.
Published: London 1665
Collection: Rare Books
Credit: Wellcome Library, London
Copyrighted work available under Creative Commons by-nc 2.0 UK: England & Wales
- The Plague (Bubonic Plague, Yersinia pestis)
- Professor Malcolm Casadaban (1949-2009, RIP)
- Plague Mask
- Plague Doctor (Medical History)
- Black Death (Bubonic Plague)
- Bubonic Plague Famous Deaths
- The Real Mary Kings Close (Edinburgh)
- Black Death (Bubonic Plague) Spread in Europe 1347-1351
- Septicaemic Plague (Yersinia pestis)
- Plague of Emmaus (Plague of Amwas) 639 AD
- The Plague of Florence (1348) Etching, Wellcome Library, London
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |