- Pi (π) is a mathematical constant.
- The value is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.
- Same as the value of the ratio of a circle's area to the square of its radius.
- Approximately equal to 3.14159.
- Extremely important as used in many scientific and mathematical formulae.
- Pi is an irrational number.
- World Records are kept for the recitation of pi to increasingly more decimal places.
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |