- Name - A. Lloyd Lillie Jr. (Sculptor; NA 1991; NSS 1993)
- Born - 1932
- Profession - Sculptor & art teacher
- Lives - Newton, MA
- Excellent sculptor of many public historical bronze figures.
- He is the recipient of sculpture awards at the National Sculpture Society and the National Academy.
- Lloyd Lillie's website sadly seems to been taken down.
- Lloyd Lillie holds a diploma from the Boston Museum of Fine Arts School.
- He studied at the Skowhegan School of Painting & Sculpture, the Corcoran School of Art, and the Accademia di Belle Arti, Florence.
- Has taught (now Emeritus Professor) at Boston University, School for the Arts.
- Fellow of the National Sculpture Society.
- Member of the Sculptors Guild.
- Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
- St. Botolph Club, Boston
- Falmouth Public Library
- National Sculpture Society
- Cambridge Art Association
- Mirsky Gallery
- Antheneum, Boston
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Hirshhorm Museum
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Milton Academy
The Chess Players by Lloyd Lillie
[Photo by kimberlyfaye, Creative Commons]
National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts - Lloyd Lillie
The Chess Players -kimberlyfaye on Flickr
DC Memorials Pieces by Lloyd Lillie
We Are Not Amused II
Chess Art - Outdoor Bronze Chess Sculpture by Lloyd Lillie - John Marshall Park Washington DC
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |