Interesting Earth Facts:
- Known as the Blue Planet.
- Formed approximately 4.54 billion years ago.
- 3rd planet from the Sun in our Solar System.
- Has one natural satellite called the Moon.
- Currently the only place in the Universe where life is known to exist.
- The Earth's axis of rotation is tilted 23.4° away from the perpendicular.
- This tilting of the Earth's axis produces seasonal variations.
- The Earth orbits the Sun once for every ~ 366.26 times it rotates about its own axis.
- 71% of the Earth's surface is covered with salt-water oceans
Earth - Life - Moon - Ocean - Season - Solar System - Sun - Universe
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |