Charles Hard Townes Demographics:
- Born - July 28, 1915 (Greenville, South Carolina)
- Wife - former Frances H. Brown (married in 1941)
- Daughters - Linda Rosenwein, Ellen Anderson, Carla Kessler, & Holly Townes.
- Nationality - American
- Father - Henry Keith Townes, attorney.
- Mother - Ellen (Hard) Townes
- Researcher at University of California, Berkeley.
- Won the 1964 Nobel physics prize for his work on lasers.
- Built the Infrared Spatial Interferometer at Mount Wilson Observatory in southern California.
Charles Hard Townes - Infrared Spatial Interferometer - Laser - Nobel Prize - Physics - University of California
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |