- Bongos are a Cuban percussion instrument
- They consist of a pair of single-headed, open-ended drums attached to each other.
- The 2 drums are of different size.
- The larger drum is called the hembra (female) in Spanish, and the smaller the macho (male).
- The drums are most often played by hand.
- The drums are particularly associated with Cuban music.
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |