- Japanese sink half the Russian fleet in the opening move of the Russo-Japanese war.
- The Japanese fleet is severely underestimated by the Russians.
- The invention of the radio by Marconi was instrumental in the Japanese victory as they used these radios to scout for the oncoming Russian Navy.
- "Entente Cordiale" between Britain and France.
- Teabags invented by Thomas Suillivan.
- The first underwater journey by submarine occurs from Portsmouth to the Isle of Wight.
- Henry Royce and Charles Rolls start Rolls-Royce.
Posted by ALCHEssMIST.
Alchemipedia | Home | Index | AZ | Numbers | Years | Animals | Architecture | Art | Business | Fashion | Films | Food & Drink | Games | Health | History | Literature | Media | Music | People |Politics | Science | Sport | Technology | World |